All 4 art Reviews

Watchtower City Watchtower City

Your work has made âEU<âEU<an impression on me. I like the effect that you managed to get by using different shades of green. As for me, this image is a prelude to a very interesting animation.

Sleepy Rufflet Sleepy Rufflet

Actually, I do not know what to say. I like Pokemon, I like simple shading and these colors . I would gladly saw more of your works in that style.

Armaina responds:

Aww thanks! I really do like working in this style, little time consuming but well, makes a difference.

Slayed Slayed

You have big potential. You see how shadows are arranged on the body but still have a bit to learn. I have one advice: don't put a big black line after muscles . In this way (instead of giving deeper) you make the picture look more flat.

Zone Zone

This is good piece of art but it could be better. In my opinion You should work on lineart. It should be smoother and not so edgy. Also You should be more cerefully because in some parts of picture, You have put color outside the lines.

What I like? Your shading. This is good method for cartoon style picture and you do that verry well.